Saturday, May 28, 2011

Worrywarts of the World Unite!

If you like to laugh and enjoy self-help books, this is a great book for you! The Worrywart's Prayer Book : 40 Help-Me-Get-A-Grip, God Meditations and Prayers by Allia Zobel-Nolan is the answer to my prayers.  I admit it, I am a worrywart.  I am not proud of it, but I stand up for my right to worry about where my child is. What did his cryptic phone message mean? He called and said, "I need to tell you about what happened this morning."  Does it mean he was in a car accident? Did he leave the faucet running at home? Did he just forget his homework? I can't call him, because he is at school, but what if he needs me? I am sure I drive my husband crazy.  I know I ought to relax, but what if? I tell myself, relax, but it is not as easy as it sounds.This is where Allia Zobel-Nolan enters in with her wonderful and lighthearted book for all worrywarts. 


The author is a reformed worrywart and understands what causes most people to fret.  She points it out with a gentle touch and provides inspiration to help the worrier in all of us overcome our angst.  A truly enjoyable novel that will inspire you, relax you and just make you smile. 

No comments: