Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cats, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails


I have always had a soft spot for animals.  It doesn't matter what kind of animal. I have cared for baby  skunks and baby raccoons. Fed snakes and owls, (please know this was not my favorite job) but.. it had to be done.  I truly enjoyed working at the nature center and caring for the animals.  Although, I no longer work at the nature center, I still love animals. So naturally I enjoy reading books that involve animals.  A few of my favorites are  Dewey the Small Town Library Cat Who Touched the World, Last Dog on the Hill, Scent of the Missing, Dogtown : tales of rescue, rehabilitation, and redemption, The God of Animals and  Seabiscuit. If you'd like to read some more wonderful animal stories you can go to our GBGL Tall Tails site. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did.

No comments: