Saturday, March 18, 2017

The Son

If you like to read or listen to books then the library is the place to be. We offer several, different formats besides hardback books including cdbooks, ebooks and eaudiobooks. And now the library has audiobooks on MP3 discs! They are great because the entire book is on just one disc so they are great for vacation plus more cost effective. I am more of a hardcopy book kind of person but I do like to read books on my Kindle when I'm traveling.


One book I really enjoyed was The Son by Jo Nesbo. Nesbo is from Norway and is best known for his crime novels. The Son is about a young man with a drug addiction who is being haunted by his father's past. If you like fast-paced books with lots of twists and turns then this is the book for you. This book is very different from the author's Harry Hole series.

Now narrators are the ones that make or break an audiobook. I always try to have at least 2 or 3 different audios on hand just in case I don't like the narrator's voice, which has happened in the past. 

So take a chance on an audiobook. The library has something for everyone and you just might fall in love with listening. 


No comments: