Saturday, February 5, 2011

Have you ever had one of those days?

I am talking about the days when all your good intentions and efforts are seemingly wasted. Let me give you an excellent example.  I went to work this morning and when I entered my office I saw the books I set up for a program in my office.  The program was over and these books needed checked in.  Being ever so efficient I spent a portion of the morning checking them in and placing them in bins or on the shelf at the library.  I was pleased when I was done only to check my email and find that due to poor weather, the program was postponed for a week.  Can you see where this is going?  Yes, all that hard work had to be redone and everything checked back out for the display next week. This made me laugh and sigh and get back to work, which reminded me of an excellent book.

The book is titled, F My Life by  Maxime Valette, Guillaume Passaglia and Didier Guedj. Their book sums up my morning adventure. Their caption "It's funny, It's True, Except When it Happens to you." seemed quite appropriate this morning. This is an entertaining book that can be read in short bursts or as a quick pick me up.  The authors composed the book from information gathered from their F my Life website. They took the best of the best and created a fabulous and funny book. If you need a laugh or a reality check to assure you life could be worse! This is the book for you!

No comments: